Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ROCKY!

What have we gotten ourselves into?
We have had our new puppy for about 3 weeks now, and OMG he is growing like a weed. 
The first week we had him, he was soooo calm and perfect. Why do they ever have to grow out of that stage. All he wanted to do was cuddle and be close to us. Now just 2 short weeks later... he is a crazy wild man on the loose! Watch out!!
 He is Biting more than ever, staying awake more than ever, learning more tricks and I think and I repeat "I think" we've got potty training down... I will frequently be doing photo shoots of Rocky and I am positive there will be great stories to come of what shoes have gotten eaten, what new tricks Rocky can do, How many dog whisperers i've watched... etc. Be in touch soon... 


No comments:

Post a Comment